For your convenience, commonly asked questions are answered below - just click "+" to the right of each question.
The Standard Package includes the following Roadside Assistance benefits:
- Towing Assistance – When towing is necessary, your vehicle is covered to the closest qualified service facility up to 25 miles.
- Flat Tire Assistance – Towing assistance will be provided if needed.
- Delivering up to two gallons of gas You will be covered for up to $100 per occurrence - just sign the receipt and drive away.Fuel, Oil, Fluid, and Water Delivery Service – An emergency supply of fuel, oil, fluid and water will be delivered if your vehicle is in immediate need. (Cost of fuel not included.)
- Lock-out Assistance – If your keys are locked inside of your Covered Vehicle, assistance will be provided to gain entry into the Covered Vehicle.
- Battery Service – If a battery failure occurs, towing assistance will be provided if needed.
The Standard Package also includes these additional benefits:
- Savings Connect Program – save on hotels, car rentals, theme parks, prescriptions, and much more.
- Vehicle Maintencee - Repair Tech Assistance – Call Our Repair Assist ASE-Certified Automotive Technician Team for their unbiased advice on your Covered Vehicle as often as you need. And Repair Advocate Assistance – Should your covered vehicle experience a mechanical failure, call us for technical assistance and a diagnosis of what issues may be afflicting your vehicle
- Emergency Message Relay – we will relay an emergency message to up to three (3) individuals on behalf of the customer if they are involved in a vehicular accident or disablement and need to notify their family, friends, and business associates (etc) of a delay in their arrival
- $50 Ambulance Service Reimbursement - Should you or your spouse require the need of an ambulance as the result of a vehicle accident, the club will reimburse you up to $50 to help offset the cost
For those members who purchased the Funeral Assistance package, you will also have access to a 24 Hour funeral and bereavement assistance line by calling 1- 866-515-3426. Specially trained staff will assist You with the coordination of services relating to the death of an immediate household family member such as mortuary services and/or the coordination of required administrative paper work. As a member You will also be connected to providers who will assist with repatriating the deceased to Mexico from the United States or Canada.
When towing is necessary, your vehicle is covered to the closest qualified service facility up to 25 miles.
Cross Country Motor Club is the provider for MAFRE Cross Border. Founded in 1972, Cross Country employs more than 2,500 customer service associates and manages a network of more than 30,000 towing and road service professionals to provide round-the-clock assistance to stranded motorists. Since its founding, Cross Country has assisted tens of millions of stranded motorists and earned significant recognition for the quality of customer care it provides. Over the past decade, Cross Country has been the recipient of numerous awards for customer service excellence, including the Best Customer Service Award issued by Contact Center World, the Contact Center World Award by Contact Center World, the CRM Excellence Award from Customer Inter@actions Solutions Magazine, and many other prestigious honors. Most importantly, this reputation for quality service is reflected each day in the services provided to their MAPFRE Owners Group customers.
24-hour emergency roadside assistance service is available for the vehicle registered with Road America with a maximum of three (3) occurrences per membership year allowed, without any additional payments.
STANDARD PACKAGE - $69.95 PER YEAR
24-hour emergency roadside assistance service is available for the vehicle registered with Road America with a maximum of three (3) occurrences per membership year allowed, without any additional payments
FUNERAL ASSIST PACKAGE - $89.95 PER YEAR
Same general coverage as the Standard Package, plus the Funeral Assist Hotline benefit.
Coverage begins 48-72 hours after our receipt of your enrollment.
Very simple. Call MAPFRE Cross Border toll-free at 866-530-8886, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Have your membership number available (it's printed on your membership ID card, which is included in your membership fulfillment kit). Tell the response specialist your exact location and type of assistance required as well as your vehicle description and license plate number. You will be asked if you feel safe, and you should describe any safety concerns you may have so that assistance can be provided if necessary.
A response specialist will first address your safety concerns. If you are not in a safe location, the response specialist will keep you on the line while they contact emergency assistance for you. In the other cases, the response specialist will then contact the appropriate type of roadside help you require, and will then call you to provide you information on when you may expect the arrival of the service professional. Additionally, you will be contacted after service to ensure that the services provided met your expectations
Yes. 24-hour emergency roadside assistance service is available for the vehicle registered with Road America with a maximum of three (3) occurrences per membership year allowed, without any additional payments.
You must pay your annual membership fee, via check or credit card, for enrollment in MAPFRE Cross Border. For added convenience, simply check the auto-renewal option box we've included on the enrollment form.
Your Membership Fulfillment Kit will be shipped within 7-10 business days after enrollment
If you feel that MAPFRE Cross Border is not for you, simply call 1-800-262-7262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel. You are entitled to a pro-rated refund.
MAPFRE Cross Border is not an automobile insurance policy; it is a motor club program.